BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-14-2024, 01:40 PM   #1
x3mdustin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: x3m

Help please with Bimmercode

HI,

got bimmercode, it is pretty amazing and well worth the 175 cad, I paid for the app and the cx adapter.

done lots of cool stuff.

on my x3m 2020 you have the digital speedometer, and in the middle you have the speed again also in kph. I changed just that part to mph, which is cool as I travel to the USA often. you do that under cluster for the dash then expert mode, do a search for digit_geschw_enable
then you click on your choice. I did anzeige_mph. from Anzeige kmh.
don't know what the other choices do.

but would like to know if I can get rid of the welcome screen at the beginning with my name and a picture of a x3. I wrote to bimmercode and they said it was possible in the idrive system from the menu.....its not.

anyway to code this out?

I also got rid of all the popups, turning off dsc was a song and dance with whole screen changing in animation warning you of your change. now one press and its done. zero drama. but if your going to m1 or m2 without dsc off you still have to press it twice, go figure, must be able to fix that as well.

let me know about the welcome screen please.
Appreciate 0