BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

FS: E83 BMW X3 Base Support System OEM

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 150.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi guys, I have a used Base Support System (OEM Roof Rack/Cross Bars) that's in fair condition that I'm looking to sell. The roof rack is 100% functional. There are a couple "issues" with the roof racks...

1 - I do not have keys for the roof racks. I have part numbers for the specific keys, and they are only $6.82/each

2 - I do not have the torque wrench (tool to put on/remove roof racks) tool...I have the part number, and they are only $8.73/each

3 - The side caps are loose. The tab that pivots the side caps, broke (doesn't affect function), so unless the roof racks are locked to the roof, the side caps will not be secure. This is actually a blessing in disguise -- because it makes it easier to put the roof racks on/off.

However, despite these "issues," once the roof racks are on the X3, locked, everything will be 100% secure and functional. The issues mentioned above do not affect the function. Once the roof racks are on your X3, they will be perfect - you won't be able to tell that there's any flaws with them.

I am in Columbia, MD during the week, and Baltimore at nights. If you're interested, shoot me a PM, and I'll get you more details.

Thank you!

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
devildawg712
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 6spd.

Hi,
Im interested in the base support system. I'm new on the forum and I don't think i can send PM's just yet. I'm about to purchase one off ebay, but if we can agree on a fair price shipped to northern california 94555 I'd love to take it off your hands. LMK bud--JR
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildawg712 View Post
Hi,
Im interested in the base support system. I'm new on the forum and I don't think i can send PM's just yet. I'm about to purchase one off ebay, but if we can agree on a fair price shipped to northern california 94555 I'd love to take it off your hands. LMK bud--JR
send me an email - james.jamespark (at) gmail (dot) com
Appreciate 0