Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by cSurf View Post
Because sport seats and sport auto are worth dealing with the fugly bumper.
Sport seat maybe but not the sport tranny. The non-sport auto tranny is pretty good already. The sport seats are better but not a deal breaker in my opinion. If you are talking about the X5's multi contour seats, that's a different story.
To each his own- I wouldn't own this car with the standard seats. Thigh and side support is non-existent.

On the sport auto, it is noticeably faster and holds on to gears longer (I've driven both versions of the ZF8 extensively). Not to mention, the wheel and floppy paddles are a nice to have (I have major MT withdrawal from my E92 M3).

I also like the anthracite headliner, shadow line trim/roof rack and the included, staggered 19"s with performance rubber (not to be confused with the square 19"s with A/S rubber) over the optional 19" staggered set up. I do like the square X-Line wheels and may use them for my winter set up.

There's also a part of me that believes that M Performance parts might be released for the F25 X3 and that the M-Sport will be the required platform.

So all things considered, dealing with the bumper was the best compromise (for me).
Appreciate 0