View Single Post
      03-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
coiken
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Thumbs down BMW, what the hell are you doing???!

Ok, so after reading all these positive comments about the new x3 and lots of drooling on nice pics and movies I found on this and other sites I decided to go check the BMW dealership for a new X3.

For the first time since I drive BMW I fell from 1 disappointment into another, BMW, what the F* are you guys doing???!

1. Waiting time in Belgium for a new X3 is minimum 1 year according to salesperson - > show already over for me, I can and will not accept this... (wil check in another dealership where I know the people in the next few days)
2. Available colors and combinations are so f'ing limited, what the hell... and they have the guts to literally say in their commercial that the new x3 has millions of possible configuration options???
3. The M-sports pack... well I'm not a fan of it for the X3, i just want a simple (but full option), classy black x3, with shadowline around windows, etc... guess what, I can only get freakin roofrailes if I take them in freakin silver, what the F*?!
And what's up with the RIms comming with the M-pack, I just want those f'ing nice 19" that come with the standard version of the X3

I'm currently at my 3th BMW in 5 years time... and I am almost ashamed to say... but thing like this makes me move towards my first brand again... the other german triple A brand... Audi
I remember the time I had to move to BMW because the waiting times at Audi were to long... I don't wanna go back, but BMf'ingW is making it hard to keep respect for there fucked up way of doing business with us European customers
Appreciate 0