View Single Post
      08-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #2177
CatFlap
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: ...

New Forum Member, New X3 Ordered

Hi all, just joined the forum today after months of enjoyable and informative reading...

Just ordered my new X3 30d M Sport to replace my three year old 330d auto M Sport Tourer.

Alpine White
Roof Rails Matt Aluminium 3AT
Exterior Trim Matt Aluminium 3MB
Red Brown Nevada Trim LUCZ

Spec also has following cost options:

Media Package ZXF
Visibility Package ZXG
Cold Weather Package ZXH
Electric Seat Adjustment ZXO
Towbar (electric) 3AC
Reversing Camera (3AG) (Free of charge from dealer)
Windscreen With Grey Band 3AP
Luggage Net 413
Sun Protect Glass 420
Internet 614
Enhanced Bluetooth with Telematics 633
DAB Radio 654
Business Loudspeaker System 676
Telephone USB Audio Interface 6NF
Mobile App Preperation 6NR

I've been assured that my car will have paddleshift too, dealer says that from a particular week number (in August 12 I think) all 30d M Sport auto's will have paddles (can't remember which week)

Car promised for delivery by end of September (not bad since I only ordered at end of July) and I have the VIN number ready for trackiing it's progress on WW's website.

Drove an 30d SE demonstrator a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed with the overall refinement of the engine / geartrain, much improved over the 330d and that was very impressive in it's own right.

Does anyone know of a method of finding out when my car is actually built so that I can look out for it on WW's track n' trace other than hassling my supplying dealer? I would think that if my car is to be delivered by end of Sept it must be built by now...
Appreciate 0