View Single Post
      03-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #4
colton_matthias
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Have you seen the Chestnut (red/brown leather) in person? just wondering because it looks a lot different than on the website pictures. Should go well with the carbon black though (I think Black is the only color it goes well with). Smart move on the trim too, not sure the woods look good next to it.

Any reason for the silver roof rails over the standard M high gloss ones? Are you getting X-line trim or M shadowline trim?
I did see a sample patch of the red/brown leather and to me, it looked better than the havana brown leather.... i currently have an infiniti g35x and that has black leather so I am sick of black and wanted to change to something brighter. To me, the red-brown sample patch matched the aluminium trim perfectly and looks rather sporty to me.

As for the M high gloss shadow line, I have that but wanted to go with the silver aluminum roof rails as I think that gives the car a better contrast since the car is pretty much black to begin with. I thought that it would look better than the high gloss roof rails which are barely noticeable in carbon black. What do you think?
Appreciate 0