View Single Post
      04-24-2011, 01:46 AM   #96
colton_matthias
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownX View Post
Unfortunately, the M Double Spoke 310 Light Alloy 20" wheels (shown on the Geneva Motor Show X3 M Sport in Deep Sea Blue) are an accessory. The good thing is the X3 Difference Event $500 certificate can be used toward the purchase of these rims. I recently ordered a fully loaded M Sport in Carbon Black with black Nevada leather and Fine Line Wave wood trim. My dealer gave $2,100 off the vehicle and 20% off the 310 wheels and Pirelli Pzero RFT Tire combo. Plus they agreed to swap out the 19” all-season or summer tires that come standard with the M Sport for the Pirelli Sottozero Serie II Winter RFT’s for no additional charge. Yes I plan to do a summer/winter swap. I did this with my 2005 X5 4.4i sport for 6 years and plan to do the same with the X3.

I’m on the fence on the color between the Carbon Black and Black Sapphire. I still have about a week window to change my mind. Anyone have any thoughts/preference? How about real world pics of the Carbon Black on an X3? I was sold on the Carbon Black until I saw alpineweiss’ Black Sapphire pics.
I say go with carbon black as it is a m sport package specific colour that cannot be ordered on just any x3 or just any bmw... plus it looks black most of the time anyways =P
Appreciate 0