10-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #88
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
In reading the article it doesn't say it is better but it says it is taking it a step further by taking the torque vectoring to AWD and RWD cars. This doesn't mean it is better technologically speaking. If you read what the second generation SH-AWD can do it basically does exactly the same thing as the Ricardo system and ZF system but on a FWD platform.
Like I have said there is no article by any magazine comparing real life capabilities of the Sh-AWD to either system by BMW or Audi in which they say the clear winner is BMW or Audi. If their was BMW or Audi would have marketed such claims by now. All I know is I have read many articles on the X6M, S4, and the Acura TL and all the writers have praise for the Torque Vectoring in these cars and none that I have read said that one system is significantly better than the other. That is what I am asking you for since you said you have read various articles claiming the DPC system is better. I am not trying to say that you are wrong here I am trying to find more information myself but so far all that I have read none has lead me to the same conclusion saying either the Audi or BMW system is better than each other or the SH-AWD.
would it really matter?
you have riddled this entire forum with your Audi propaganda.....it doesnt matter if other members are right. your only intent is to argue!
so consider your mission successful and complete....AUDI is the worlds greatest car manufacture....Audi created the best AWD system in the world....ALL Audi's are NOT overweight....ALL Audis are very nimble and agile.....ALL Audis are very affortable...ALL Audi designs are not boring and unimaginative!
So give it a rest Footie....oops...i mean.....Mesuck153!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0