Private
Philippines
Rep
Drives: G02 X4 M40i - Dark Graphite

Garage List
2020 BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccal_up View Post
Hello Everyone! I traded in my 20 X3M after a year due to the lease values. I bought this set of winter wheels and rims from another gentlemen on this forum after his car was totaled by a taxi after 50 miles! This set of wheels has excellent documentation, so you know exactly what you are getting! I put them on as soon as first snow for a few months.

Original Forum Post: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showt...ight=daninavan

My new car doesn't accept the bolt pattern, so I need to sell them. They were used for 3 months local to Philadelphia. They are mounted, balanced (and re-checked after initial purchase, was correctly road force balanced). They are ready to mount right now!

SPECS:
Verde Empire in 20x8.5 ET20 5x112
Yokohama BluEarth Winter in 255/45/20
TPMS All Included, Balanced.

Stored in climate controlled storage unit in my building. I got compliments all the time that they look better than OEM. Idk if I agree, but that's up to you to decide.

I'm looking to sell them for $1000 in North/Northeast Philadelphia Suburbs. I can provide a cart to get them to your car down the elevator to make it easier. Please send me a message here or reply! Thanks.

Fitment and Documentation
View post on imgur.com

Hi There - I am shopping around, but i might be interested. These should fit a 2020 X4 m40i with M brakes? I would drive down from Central NJ to pick them up.
Thanks,
Earl
Appreciate 0