View Single Post
      07-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #22
jaybert
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want the thrill View Post
The only reason I know it went on the carrier July 1 was because it had just finished production June 30th. My dealer checked on it on Friday and it had been released to the carrier and arrived the next day (July 2)! The Sales Manager said at the end of the month BMW pushes to get the cars out quickly so they can get them off them books. My first X3 took 4 days to get here after it was finished. Never expected it in 2.
ahh...nice.

the 800 number updated, and instead of released to carrier/awaiting transportation, it now says being transported to port of exit (i have no idea if that means my dealer, or if that is the VPC in NJ). It has been sitting on prep center on the website for the last few days.

No matter though...chase has been giving me the once over on my car title. i gave them an alternate address twice (once with payment, once a few days ago to ensure they got it over phone) as well as a fedex number to send overnight, but they decided to send it standard mail anyways.

EDIT: now the BMWUSA.com website says that my car is at my dealer center. unfortunately my dealer verified and the car is not yet there...

Last edited by jaybert; 07-09-2011 at 09:38 AM..
Appreciate 0