09-04-2014, 06:55 AM   #14
Chopper45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANK_CH View Post
Strange Dealer you had Chopper45.
My Dealer has the same point of view as cSurf dealer. When I bought my actual X3 35i Msport in 2011, he advised me to ABSOLUTELY NOT CHOICE the M sport suspension. As I had already configured by myself the car, he was surprised I selected the Adaptive Suspension. Now after 3 years with it and 19" wheels, I am totally convinced by the adaptive suspension. Even the 318d E90 with standard wheel that the dealer gave me now until I receive the X4, has an harder ride quality than the my ex-X3 with adaptive suspension.
But here I must add, I test drove an X4 30d M sport with adaptive suspension and 20" wheels. With the 20" Wheels it is a little bit firmer than in the X3 with the 19" in Normal/comfort mode.
Hi There, It's my own fault really I guess.... I didn't test drive the X4 on poor surface and i'm not sure if the one i tested had sport suspension or not. It was great on nice smooth roads though. I didn't order my X4 either... It was a demonstration car, but one that was just in the showroom and never on the road until i picked it up... I'm now looking into changing springs and dampers as i don't want to lose the 20" wheels....
Appreciate 0