06-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #24
cadman50
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i, 2021 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotoy4me View Post
I chose the M-Sport because of the anthracite headliner, the fat steering wheel, love the split spoke 369M wheels, M door sills and most of all for me was the front and rear bumper design. I find the look to be very aggressive and in line with the M cars. I do appreciate the sport package design, but in the end the M-Sport design won me over. Heck I think they all look great honestly.
I thought there was too much single color on the Msport at first. And wasn't too crazy about the front bumper and I thought the wheels looked small. With the fenders flared out a little more than the Sport package I thought that the wheels should be wider to give it a more aggressive look. I got everything else though including the Sport package in DSB. My reasoning was I'll be driving through all sorts of winter weather/road salt and rocks that it would possibly really chip out the front bumper and sides around the rocker panel and wheel wells. That being said, when I see pic's of the Msport it has grown on me. I wish you could put the 309's on and have satin roof rails and trim around the windows as well as that lower cross-member in the front bumper. I would definitely get the CB color. That's the best IMO. There was a pic from posted from Brokergenius that looked really sharp. Personally I lilke the 309's much better than the 369's. Oh well, maybe next X3 or possibly X4.
Appreciate 0