View Single Post
      07-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #29
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
I am the LAST person who would leap to this conclusion, as so many people spout "a bug landed on my car and BMW should give me a new one", but assuming that everything you listed above is accurate and you are not omitting any pertinent information that would change the context.... I would recommend you get yourself a lawyer.

I strongly doubt that your X3 left Spartanburg in the condition you described, ergo it happened in transit or at the dealer before you got to it. These things do happen. Cars fall off of delivery trucks... really.

Shame on your dealer for ever offering you this vehicle in the first place, but they are criminal if they had anything to do with the damage and attempt to hide it. Let the dealer, the carrier, and BMW NA work out who is at fault - you should be given proper satisfaction. At this point (actually on day one) you need to have a lawyer to do the speaking for you.

Just my non-legally trained opinion, and based only on what I've gleened from this thread. I hope things work out, and as quickly as possible for you.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0