View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #40
bluedevils
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 XDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSY View Post
There is this one exit that I take frequently and I get a very strange result from the NAV. The voice and main nav screen tells me to take the exit (M4) and then after I take that exit - it tells me to bear right and take the next exit to the right (Charles Lindberg Blvd.) which is totally correct. However, contrary to what the voice and main nav screen is telling me, the split screen exit ramp graphics thinks I MISSED the M4 exit (despite me already veering off with the M4 exit) and is now showing me that I need to get off on the next exit, M5.

The M4 exit slowly branches away from parkway, but it's not like it's parallel, so I'm not sure why one part of the nav thinks I'm still on the parkway - but what's stranger is that the voice and nav screen thinks I exited properly and the split screen is showing me to exit at the next exit (M5). Both parts seem to be thinking independently!

Were you heading to Islanders games? I do the same thing once a week. I'll try to check that out the next time I drive that route.
Appreciate 0