View Single Post
      12-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
zlee11
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 28i

Iphone iOS5 Question

I have a question for you guys:
On my iPhone 4, I upgraded from 4.3 to 5.0 that day it came out. I am pretty sure that I see a difference on the way contacts are imported through the bluetooth. In version 4.3, I am 99% sure that when a contact has BOTH a company name and a contact person (first name, last name) the COMPANY NAME would be displayed in my phone contact list, in the iDrive. Now, that I have upgraded to 5.0, the contact is being displayed by contact person and company name is being ignored.

Example: I want to order I pizza from Pappa's Pizza, Pappa's Pizza is not being displayed. Instead, the iDrive is displaying "Lenny", who is my contact person there. This is pretty much worthless. If I delete "Lenny" from the card on the phone, then Pappa's Pizza is properly displayed.

Would someone who is still running IOS4, please check how Companies are being displayed? Don't forget the entry must have BOTH a company name and a contact name.

2011 X3
Nav & Apps
MX-003.004.031, TX-003.004.031

Thank you.
Appreciate 0