02-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #83
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesjen View Post
hi sfax,just got the call from my dealer ,car will be ready to pick up on tues 22nd they get delivery on 21st.Hope you get same call today.must have arrived on the Elektra yesterday ,was never able to track it on WWL website,still shows as no records found.But don,t care now that i,ve got a firm date for collection.Could be we both end up getting cars on same day ,i hope so for you
Great news julesjen! Looks like the VIN tracking is a bit hit and miss or they logged the wrong VIN or something. Thanks for letting me know re. the dates. If it's the same for me, that only leaves me only two days in Feb that I could pick up and I'm working in London on both days. Not sure that will go down well with the dealer but Feb 22 'aint early Feb and I kept the first 2 weekends in Feb free especially . I'll await my call....

On a side note, would be good to see if the VIN they gave you matches the V5. If it does, I'll add a big caveat to this thread!

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0