01-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #17
am36
Squadron Leader
England
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0d M Sport - DSB Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotta2 View Post
Looks like a nice spec, I'm sure you will love the car when you get it, I certainly have not been disappointed.
Cheers! should have it by this time next week, its been in the country since the 28th December at least, working its way up country!

Will try and work out how to get some photo's on here as there is a distinct lack of manual 'box X3's photo's (suppose due to the restriction of supply in the US and other markets).

Agree buze - the salesman I dealt with was very good - pointing out the pro's and cons of each. As I had the Merc with the tip 'box and we also have a CRV with a manual box I knew what was what anyway. Test drove both models (though getting hold of a manual was difficult) and much prefer the engagement that the manual gives you over the auto.
- F25 2.0d M Sport manual, DSB, black leather with fineline wave wood, Pan Sunroof, 368 M alloys, exterior trim and rails in matt aluminium, reversing camera, sun protection glass, windscreen with grey shade band, heated front seats, extended storage, powered tailgate, Xenon's, bluetooth c/w USB, DAB.
Appreciate 0