View Single Post
      08-03-2015, 11:16 AM   #7
kevink1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 xDrive28d

I went with the Xenons, and they adjust when you turn. Weird the first time I really noticed it while driving in the fog. Or at least mine did in my package.

The Xenons were an upgrade from my previous car, and since I was already spending thousands more than my budget, I couldn't warrant going to the LED.

I never test drove an M Sport, with it's improved shocks. I was worried that they would be that much better, and I worried about the extra expense and future replacement costs. And I was happy with the handling of the base suspension. And am still happy.

I like the rear view camera. And the automatic cruise control option. The ACC (and pedestrian detection) has "failed" several times since I've got the car. Heavy rain. Freezing rain. It disables it until dries off or melts. Makes me suspicious how reliable self driving cars will be in the future.

I understand the 16 has improved the smartphone integration. That the main additional purchase is the add on for the phone in the center compartment. Which I don't use anyway since you would have to buy adapters for every phone you buy during the time you have the car. The phone can't be in the case. So too much hassle.
Appreciate 0