03-28-2024, 07:37 AM   #20
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradeis View Post
Just got a 2017 X3 328i and everything works EXCEPT navigation and satellite radio.
  1. Navigation is greyed out and unselectable in the iConnect menu.
  2. And for the satellite radio I can select and get into satellite radio but it won't list any channels.
1. Have no clue what’s going on with your Nav system. See the dealer..sounds like you have a serious issue.

2. If your AM/FM stations actually work when you select a station…and you can see SATELLITE listed as a choice but you get no stations…and you have no SiriusXM account…then you need to open an account if you want to listen to XM radio directly from the car without using BT connection from your cell phone.

If you’re unsure…simply go to the SiriusXM website…they always have offers for new accounts. You will need to give them your SiriusXM radio ID. To get the radio ID…you probably need to select SATELLITE on the iDrive screen, then press the OPTION button….which should give you a selection to manage your subscription & give you your radio ID info. Once you have that info and go to the site, and purchase a subscription….Sirius will send a signal once you’ve opened an account and you should be on your way.

Again, there is lots of info on the SiriusXM website: https://care.siriusxm.com/subscribe/...o&gad_source=1

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 03-30-2024 at 08:24 AM..
Appreciate 0