View Single Post
      04-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #29
CdnE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i, 11 X3 x35 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
okay, I looked at the picture a little closer and you are right it does appear to say damper control and not just DDC, well lets hope the US and Canada have the same M Sport options in the package, if so this should be the answer to the question. I mean if this is an actual delivered 28i with M Sport and no DHP added, then it appears you do get damping control. Meaning BMW is asking $1300 for the steering option alone on the DHP package since both performance control and damping would be included on the M Sport.

A NEW question would also be, since the BMWUSA.com site no longer shows damping control with the DHP package, does that mean you can't get it unless you get the M Sport package? that would throw in an interesting twist! Maybe for the 2012 model year they will have all this figured out.

Oh man, I hope, hope, HOPE that BMW includes DDC in the M Sport Pkg. That would awesome. Right now, without DDC, I don't see the value or the point in the M Sport. A few cosmetic touches don't equal an M car to me. An M should at least have a really good sports suspension, and I believe the DDC would do that.
Appreciate 0