04-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #39
BimmerGuyFL
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 BMW 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Would anyone not buy the X3 because of the material used in the lower half of the doors? Would I even have noticed them if this forum hadn't pointed them out? Answer to both questions: no. So who cares? The Audi Q5 may look nicer to some but once you get behind the wheel, you know the X3 is vastly superior. No-one would go for the Q5 because they preferred the material used in the doors. It's irrelevant to most people
LOL see this is how it all begins. BMW puts out products over time making them cheaper and cheaper. People like you just agree to it and BMW wins. I am talking about the small details that BMW USED to put extra effort into and now they can get away with putting cheaper quality in the cars because people just buy because of the badge. Mind you sure the X3 drive's OK but it has also taken a step back in dynamics for what a BMW was used to be know. Steering Feel, worst ride cause of Run Flats. People wake up and notice that these cars are not what they used to be.
2013 F10 BMW 535i Alpine White / Oyster Dakota Leather / Anthracite Wood Trim / Steptronic transmission / M Sport Package / Premium Package / Technology Package / Rear-view camera / Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0