View Single Post
      11-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #62
Hutt
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 x3

Update: day 12 and My car is finally "ready for pick up", but get this, after all the drama with this and my local service dept (and I have spared you all most of that) they didn't even call me to tell my car was ready. I called minutes before the service dept closed to do my casual check in since they rarely call me to keep me posted and I was told it was ready. I will pick it up tomorrow. When I called BMWNA last week to complain they said to call them back to discuss "financial retribution ". Their words, their idea, I wasnt even at the point asking to be compensated. Now, I call back and they tell me to talk to the service manager because the service manager is the only one who can request any kind of "compensation" for me from BMWNA. Ugh. I asked the customer relations guy at BMWNA if 2weeks for a warranty repair is typical or something I should expect going forward and he said no, this was a bit extreme. Being my first BMW I must say I am concerned going forward with anymore issues. This one was nothing like I have experienced with vehicles of much lesser reputation. So....what to ask for compensation? I guess I will sleep on it. I just want them to respect my time and me as a customer as I did them by giving them an opportunity to service my vehicle when there is a BMW dealership 20 miles closer to my house.
Appreciate 0