01-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #16
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by darskiczd View Post
The X1 also comes in a Marrakesh Brown color. Maybe that is what you saw?

The X5 pictures I posted are definitely Sparkling Bronze. The color does change based on lighting. My dealer has one in the showroom and it looks a different color at different times of the day, but never looks like the top picture in this thread. It was this X5 that we used to select Sparkling Bronze for the X3. If the X3 Sparkling Bronze is not the same, we'll be pretty pissed. It should be here next week. I'll take photos.
Could have been Marrakech Brown to be honest. I have never seen SB or MB in real life and I assumed it was SB because it reminded me of the photos at the start of this thread and the light today was similarly grey. Just looked at the X1 configurator for MB and still not sure!

I think the X5 looks great in the photos above in SB, I would just be concerned that it only looks like that in bright sunshine, especially living in the UK where we don't get a great deal of that!

I hope it's as good as the SB in the X5 for you.

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0