05-05-2011, 06:50 AM   #21
ssn007
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddholland View Post
I see from your metadata that you're shooting with a 5D mkII. Really well done, your photos.

I'm very impressed. I don't see this very often on the forums. You seem to as well have taken an interest in photography more than just having bought a fancy camera and not much else to do with it.

Try shooting in manual modes if the overexposure is a problem. The beauty of digital is trial and error.

Beautiful car. I see not an option you went without. Where did you get those cup holder inserts?
Thanks so much, I have a nice camera and a few lens to go with it, would not consider myself a photographer though. I have a nice BMW but can't call myself a driver, but I work at it.

I have viewed you pictures of your Black X3s many times, love them. Your use of selective focus and shallow DOF is spot on and exposure perfect.

I need to spend more time with exposure settings, I over exposed the wide angle ones to bring out the wood, what I want to do is make a fw HDR pictures of the interior, but that will be some future weekend project.

The cup holders were there when I picked it up, maybe the dealer just gave them too me? I'll ask..
Appreciate 0