Rep
Drives: X4 M40i

Garage List
  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banafu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coi View Post
Yeah, if the valve is always open the exhaust will be louder in comfort mode too. I don't think that would make it do the burbles in comfort mode though; would still have to go to Sport or Sport Plus for that.
Gotcha. Thank you! And yea I just want a louder exhaust . Gotta wait til my warranty ends in a couple years to add downpipe and tune lol
Tomorrow’s not promised to anyone brother. Waiting two years to begin modding your ride out of fear of butting heads with the idiots at the dealership in the future genuinely deprives you of fully enjoying the capabilities of your BMW. There are SO MANY great products out there tbh; many of them truly reasonable for the benefits they deliver

Sending your ECU off to Bucharest to get unlocked is extreme I agree, but look at piggyback tunes like the JB4. Re exhaust, an AA catted downpipe is a great start and is not expected to throw a CEL. I went a tad overboard when I did the Stone cat back exhaust, but I’ve had ZERO REGRETS since I installed it. Car sounds amazing!

The “to mod or not to mod while under warranty” can be summed up in the video below, with the devil being a fellow forum member here who has led me far astray

https://youtu.be/l6PYi0hU7Ng
Appreciate 3
Burr0013360.50
Banafu205.00