View Single Post
      11-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
June
Rep
Drives: 2012 x3 28i

@richardchou... I talked to my sales agent, the person whom I bought the car... he said he never really heard about this problem before... He was also surprise by the diagnostic result and that he cannot do anything to help me as of the moment. I just really want to find out if the ipod is really charging even if the engine or the car is shut down... for that is what the manager of the service cente told us, and they said we misuse the car for doing that. They can't give us back the car without paying for the diagnostic because its our fault that we left the ipod plugged in the car. This is still unbelievable to me... I really want to fight for this that our car is under warranty still, and it just a month old with 1000 miles, and it's impossible that the car could be drained by only leaving an ipod on the car... I know in other car or in all cars that I know, it will not charge something if the engine is off... Hope I can settle this tomorrow with them and prove to me that it is really charging and it will drain the battery of the X3.
Appreciate 0