05-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #16
BMW FINALLY!
Ultimate Driving Machine!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisinCain27 View Post
I was told by a dealer yesterday that the Cold Weather Package is not available, but heated front seats can be added as a separate option. I believe the issue is the heated steering wheel on the M Sport.

I find it silly that you could get a heated M Sport severing wheel and heated rear seats in 2014 but not in 2015. Why the downgrade?

Neither is a deal-breaker for me when it comes to the M Sport. The pluses the M Sport brings more than offsets these minuses. But still, for those of us who just went through a winter like we did in the northeast, why should we have to make such choices?
I agree with you I live in Minneapolis. However, Ive placed my order and got every option available except the Driver assistance plus package because I was told it was available in its entirety on the M-Sport. I just got the surround view camera as a stand alone option. The rest of the package you cant have. I did bring up what people were posting here to my Client Adviser and he said all was good. So I'm trusting him.
Appreciate 0