View Single Post
      04-08-2011, 03:27 AM   #22
Dobs
Rep
Drives: F25 xdrive20d

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Sorry boys. No driver side glove box (I can see where it could go if ordered). No rear seat cup holders either. Now I'm back to thinking why didn't I go for extended storage again. My dealer didn't even mention it and I just missed it TBH. There will always be regrets....

Not sure on extra plug sockets though. I have an extra 12V socket in the boot. Or do you get more than this with extended?
I have a 12v socket in the rear passenger comp, just below the rear vents (not sure if that's standard or part of the storage pack). Anyway other storage pack features I have - Net on lhs of boot (very useful), boot floor rails with a set of 4 hooks (not used yet), bag hooks (very useful), folding box (not used yet and prob wont - had one in the Merc and didn't), Large elastic securing net, securing strap on rhs (useful), Driver side small glovebox (very useful), Passenger side footwell net (not used yet), Seat back nets (good for kids but a bit small), Cup holders in rear armrest (kids love them, good for long journeys from experience).

That all i've found so far! Re comments on electric sports seats. I definitely did not order full electric, expected electric height and backrest but got full memory seats. IMO electric (part also) is essential if you have more than one driver (i often like to change my seat position with doing so many miles actually). Instead of the daft BM height adjustment - why can't they have a ratchet like everyone else?
Appreciate 0