View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

H&R Springs on M-Sport

I installed H&R Springs today. I bought them used from another member on the forum. My X3 has the M Sport, Dynamic Handling Package and Dynamic Damper Control.

The first pic is OEM after the tint job (35% 3M). The second is a shot of the front suspension, followed by a shot of the rear suspension; and finally a pic of the side profile and quarter with the H&R springs installed.

When I took measurements before leaving. The OEM suspension measured approx 17.5" from wheel well to the center of the BMW roundel on all four corners. After driving home from the install, I measured again and the new distance was 15.75" all around. Since these were purchased used, I'd imagine they're not going to settle any lower than this. I did not notice any difference in ride quality. I did feel lower looking over the hood.
Attached Images

JT5018.00