View Single Post
      07-14-2015, 06:30 PM   #9
VinX3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashnbrn5 View Post
Brooklyn Native here and still live in Brooklyn. I purchased my lease at Freehold BMW in NJ. I always bring my car their for service and anything major, and they are fabulous IMO. But with that being said, anything small, such as a flat tire, I bring it to the BMW service shop in Brooklyn on 2nd ave. They have been better than I originally remember back 5 years ago (It was horrible). Now they expanded the shop to about 40 lifts in total and have more staff. I also know one of the service advisors very well. His name is "Neill Garoogian". Mention my name like this, "Sean, with the white X3 M-Sport from Outback Steakhouse" He will take care of you. The only reason I go to Freehold is because I'm guaranteed a loaner no questions asked. Hope this helps, remember it's not what you know but who you know. Have a great day and goodluck
They still suck!!!! I have horrible experience with him. Seemed to be a good dude in the beginning but he left on vacation and didn't transfer my case to anybody else, and my car was left in the lot for 2 weeks w/out anybody knowing about it. Nobody cared to check on it until I threw a tantrum. On that visit which became my last, they left a huge dent on the door and initially, the manager agreed to pay to fix the damage. However, they didn't accept responsibility and refused to pay after they found a few posts I said about them on the forums. Telling me my car was damaged outside the shop and refused to show me the pictures they took when I brought the car in. Did I mention? 1st visit, they left a wrench socket in my car, broken glass pieces on my dash (don't know it came from) and on the 2nd visit, they left a deep scratch on my seat and left the fuse box opened. Horrible dealership! I'll never bring my car there and will never purchase another car from them. If you care about your car, take it elsewhere.

Last edited by VinX3; 07-14-2015 at 06:41 PM..
Appreciate 0