Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 335i GT M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdriv3 View Post
Hey all,

I'm trying to schedule my first appointment for service. I've been routinely reading bad reviews for all dealerships in the 5 boroughs. The closest one to me, Ralleye, is not taking any new customers. Going to NJ is too much of a hassle for me. I'm more willing to venture out into LI, like Freeport. Another one I was considering was Manhattan or Bayside.

Any other recommendations? Or has the quality of service for some of these NYC dealership improved over the years?

Thanks!
Brooklyn Native here and still live in Brooklyn. I purchased my lease at Freehold BMW in NJ. I always bring my car their for service and anything major, and they are fabulous IMO. But with that being said, anything small, such as a flat tire, I bring it to the BMW service shop in Brooklyn on 2nd ave. They have been better than I originally remember back 5 years ago (It was horrible). Now they expanded the shop to about 40 lifts in total and have more staff. I also know one of the service advisors very well. His name is "Neill Garoogian". Mention my name like this, "Sean, with the white X3 M-Sport from Outback Steakhouse" He will take care of you. The only reason I go to Freehold is because I'm guaranteed a loaner no questions asked. Hope this helps, remember it's not what you know but who you know. Have a great day and goodluck
Appreciate 1