03-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #16
jaymk5
Bheem (Powerful and Fearful)
United_States
Rep
Drives: "OnOrder" BMW X3 35i SpaceGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyungy89 View Post
As for me, I still have 2weeks or so to decide on colors and whether I want Premium hi-fi system. Is the premium system worth it? Also what color combination would you recommend? Thanks.

-Josh
If you love music and pay attention to details on the notes, then you will notice the difference and will be able to appreciate the premium, otherwise if you are an average listener, then the regular system will do good. Mine is mostly going to be a family car with wife and kids around most of the time, so I get very little drive alone time, so I did not care much for pro system in this car.

My color combination is space gray metallic and black nevada leather, we initially thought to go for silver metallic, but happened to see this combination on X5 35d and wife immediately loved it. So we went for it. I also liked vermilliion red and black saf, but do not want to go for darker color, since my current car is a black suv and it looks great when clean, but shows up dirt very badly, hence thought to avoid dark colors on this new car.
Appreciate 0