View Single Post
      03-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #29
guyver626
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 35i m-sport carbon black

Hello BMW World!
i cant start a new thread so I have to post here. i dont mean to hijack this one just want your input.
I thought I did all my homework when placing the order on my X3. So I'm trying to see what you guys think. I live in New York and got the car in Westchester NY. The quote for a 2014 was $750 more so I stuck with the 2013.

Invoice pricing on bmwconfig was $51,905 which included the destination fee, maco fee and training fee. (Not even sure what the maco and training fees are.)

My special order specs:
2013 X3 35i ordered on 3/2/13
Carbon Black Metallic
Leather Nevada Chestnut
Fineline Wave Wood Trim

M Sport Package
Cold Weather Package
Cold Weather Package II
Dynamic Handling Package
Premium Package
Tech package
Cargo net

MSRP $57,175 per BMW website
I paid $52,165 (includes destination fee)
Comes out to 8.76% off MSRP
The only extra fee I'm paying is tax and
Doc fee $75

I could not qualify for any other discount and am paying upfront for the whole thing.

Would you say this is a average deal, good deal or really good deal? I've been reading these forums and you guys say ~7% off MSRP or $500 above invoice is a good deal. But I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add the Maco and training fees to the invoice price as bmwconfig does.

This is my first BMW and all of these packages gave me a headache making me go above my limit of what I was looking to spend but i wanted the packages so badly.

Also I'm thinking of buying the tire warranty 5years $1,449 they offer when you pick up the car as the roads in NYC suck. Do you think they are willing to lower the price on that?

Thanks again for your replies.
Appreciate 0