04-11-2011, 06:20 AM   #10
acey81
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 40d M-sport; F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kota View Post
Im not sure all that can be possible, i doubt BMW uses different plastic for the dashboards. Navigator is 8.8", same size on both, unless youre telling us that BMW is deliberatly lieing and the Nevada leather is.....Nevada leather for all cars.
Think you are right. The biggest difference is in the door sides, which are not very nice in the X3. But the basic materials in the dash are the same.

The Pro navigator is 10,2", so I don't think anyone has ever stated that they should be the same?

I think in general that the criticism BMW has go regarding the interior lately is the fact that the are much the same through out the range. I'd put the X3 interior somewhere between the current 3-series and the new 5-series. But thats more down to the layout and other features (blackpanel on the 5-series, 10" instead of 8,8" screen) rather than the materials used.

I think you can expect higher road noise from a SUV, however some cars need door and / or mirror adjusting. The road noise was quite noticeable in one of my demos, but my loaner was very different.

Get the sport seats instead of the regular. But I would like a comfort seat option.
Appreciate 0