Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmcgavock View Post
Yes, the Space Grey probably does look good with all the Silver bits. We didn't have an option of an X-Line pack in the UK, just running boards. We did have the Edition Premium pack though, which included Silver grill, Chrome tailpipe, better wheels, Space Grey Interior Trim (See pic attached)

If you do go for black though, take a look at the Metallic black (Black Sapphire), rather than just the Black. We thought it looked much better.

I see your point about the pano roof, especially since a second hand X3 will be out of warranty.

nice car you have there, very clean. I think the dark gray is what I'll go for once I find one. With weather now being all snowy they aren't for sale from private anymore, so I might have missed my window this year. I still reckon it comes out as the best buy for a used 4wd bmw at this point as its cheaper than X1 or 3 series touring, while more reliable and with more room. I've settled on a 2.0d with automatic gearbox and 176 hp engine.

I actually realised recently that with all this nice wraps you can put on a car, color becomes really a thing that's so simple to change. A film in gray metallic with another clear film on top can solve any paint issues I guess.

Last edited by Tallest; 11-01-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Appreciate 0