03-28-2017, 07:38 AM   #5
dcaron9999
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M package

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdumitru78 View Post
Thank you for the feedback guys. Turns out the seller was quite dishonest. She figured out she had a transferable 3 year warranty and we agreed on a slightly hired price than the 26k initially agreed upon. Drove all the way to Medford to meet her, that's about 4/5 hours away. Once I got there and she started talking to BMW dealership about the warranty transfer, she realized she could cancel it and get a $1700 check, at that point in time she promptly informed me price went up by $1700 or I would get no warranty. Out of principle, I walked out and drove 4.5 hours back home. Car had way more scratches and dings than she described too, it wasn't "as new" as she kept telling me...

Anyhow, thank you all for the feedback, search continues, we will see what comes up.
Man, share the pain with you. That is 9 hours of driving you are not getting back, and money for fuel and meals... That is why Im hesitant, some would call me anal, as i ask a ton of questions and emails, request recent pictures, etc , when im considering a car that is further than an hours drive from home.

Good luck wit your searching. Im sure it will feal even better when you land the right one...
Appreciate 0