barcelona
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSGR8 View Post
Hey...fellow Torontonian,

I would prefer the $1K cash rebate, but that is only for cash purchases. I'm financing, so can't get the $1K; have to settle for 0.75% off lending rate. So, since it is now 2.9%, I would get it for 2.15%.

They never offered me an amended contract. Maybe I should request that before end of Dec. just in case the rate goes back up to 3.9% or even higher. Unlikely, but why chance it?

The tint, I'm told is done in-house. They probably have the local guy come in and do it there, but the price isn't too bad at $399 for front, back, and tailgate. I would prefer to have it done before I take delivery so I don't have to make more time to go have it done elsewhere.
Yes, I am sure our paths will cross.
There will likely be a promotion for January, of some sort. If it was me I would visit your dealer and ask for a current invoice.
My Vehicle Inquiry Report Shows ETA 12/26. With early closing on 12/24 and 12/31 and closing for 12/25 maybe 12/16, tight for Dec delivery.

from BMW Canada Inc.
BMW 2015 Product Planning Bulletin:
2016MY Vehicle Pricing Adjustments:
"2016 increases are: "MRSP adj will take effect 1/5/16...Freight charges will also be adjusted to $1035 (+$50) on this date."

"Wholesale pricing on vehicles will be updated to reflect these adjustments starting with production during Week 1, 2106. All existing and incoming units produced in Nov and Dec will be invoiced utilizing current pricing."

Last edited by barcelona; 12-14-2015 at 05:20 AM.. Reason: Base price increase $300
Appreciate 0