12-29-2010, 04:14 AM   #11
BIMMER UK 76
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F25 X3 20d SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Don't expect any change to that any time soon either. I emailed them about the main brochure as I wanted a PDF copy and the reply is below - no mention of when it might get updated. I don't think their website is a priority for them which is a shame because it's most people's first point of reference.

I'm going to request a printed accessories brochure too. In for chrome tips but not sure on titanium grille yet.
They do make it very difficult to spend money with them on accessories, the brochure does not come with part numbers or prices!

They brochure appears 99% the same as the pdf link at the start of this thread so im confused why they can add it to their site (a 5 minute job)

Its strange but the picture of the 20d chrome exhaust trim in the brochure and pdf is invisible and is simply a picture of the normal exhaust without the trim (strange but true) - probably didnt have any to photo?

I bet you will get the titanium grille - no doubt!!!!

BMW F25 X3 xDRIVE 20d SE
Black Sapphire | Oyster Leather | Fineline Sienna Wood | 307 V Spokes | Auto | Prof Multimedia Package | xLine Package | Xenons | Business Radio | Sports Steering Wheel | Sports Seats | Panoramic Sunroof | Sun Protection Glass | Sun Blinds | Folding Ext. Mirrors + Titanium Grille | Chrome Exhaust Trim | Mudflaps
Appreciate 0