United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by am36 View Post
The cupholders are part of the 'extended storage' option (in the UK anyway). You can buy them seperately I'm sure - search in the main forum, it was well discussed.

As well as these trinket holders for the front cupholders, you get the storage pockets on the front seats, additional cubby hole in the dash' next to the steering wheel, various elasticated nets/straps & lashing eyes in the boot(trunk) and the mesh pocket in the front passenger footwell.

Bmwlvr60 - you seem to have all the above but without the trinket holders? Is it a different spec in the US? or I can also vaguely remember a thread which stated that they had been left out of a members car due to a shortage of stock at the time?

Have a nice day !
I guess the US model <M Sport only?> comes standard with all these add ons.
I didn't order an additional accessory package to get them. What are the trinket holders? The Weathertech floor liners are the only add on accessory that you see in the pics.
Appreciate 0