03-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #9
nonagon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayenne GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO
BMW PURISTS WILL NEVER consider a X5M,X6M, X3M, X1M a true M. Although they are not coupes or sedans they still handle like they are on rails. Talk to anyone that has driven a X5M around a track. Indeed it's no 1M or M3 but regardless a 550hp twin turbo 8cyl still is fun for what it is and handles GREAT. I am 100% down with owning a X1M or X3M as i like smaller vehicles and ones especially that i can put my 3 dogz, my 2 kids, all my percussion instruments in when i have gigs or rehersals.. back up to my studio,it's as easy as openning the rear hatch loading in and that's saul..easy!!!!!! and ALL the versatility a vehicle like this has.GETTING TO THE BACKSEAT OF MY 135I COUPE IS HORRIBLE for DD.XM's will even go through the snow without an issue with the right tires on it.. my DD will be a XM of sort in the near future or when i can afford it...Hopefully BMW will have the balls to release the X3M or the X1M with a manual and 400 +hp and 370 TQ in the X3M...looking forward to these cars anxiously BRING IT ON BMW.
Izaglo, you sound just like me...a drummer who owned a 135i and upgraded to an x3 for practicality's sake. And i too would likely be in the the market for the x3m once it is released. Cheers!
Appreciate 0