View Single Post
      02-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #79
Bhimboy
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2014

drive train malfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaig View Post
Nothing like this on my side. Just a formal "sorry for your inconvenience" and "your dealer will be fixing the car as many times as needed as long it is under warranty". What faith are you talking about?
Sorry to note that you were not offered the Extra Warranty. But you can always ask BMW Canada why they offered me and not you. If you need a copy of BMW letter offering the Extra Warranty, I can provide it to you.

But at the same time it makes me worry if our car is more defective than any other car with PDM issues needing that Extra Warranty.

Anyway, I wrote back to BMW Canada saying that we do not want to drive this BMW risking our life and limb till it is permanently fixed 100% for good and we wanted to know if there any other options other than 2 EW.

Guys driving out this BMW with PDM issues - beware this car can stall or come to a stop in a critical situation like overtaking or going uphill and meet with a an accident. It will be impossible to prove the accident was caused by PDM related issue.

Sincerely,

BB
Appreciate 0