01-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
MA78
TK-421
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkeleyX3 View Post
Ordered my X3 on the 9th of January 2011. Status on BMW website says that the vehicle is at the preparation center. I'm hoping it will arrive here in around 2 weeks from now!

Here are some specs:
Exterior: Alpine White
Interior: Black Nevada Leather

Convenience Package
Sport Activity Package
Technology Package
Premium Package
Heated front seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Premium hi-fi system
Satellite radio

Ordered from BMW of Fremont in the Bay Area.

I've learnt quite a few things from reading the postings on here:
1. The dealer must have replaced a vehicle on their production slot with mine... because this is really fast!
2. I shouldn't worry too much if the specs shown on BMW's site is different from what I ordered (as the dealer changed the configuration on a production slotted for them)
3. BMW's website will skip steps 2 (awaiting transport) and 3 (en route) for vehicles manufactured in S.C.

Keep up the good work guys... we have some great people providing us information that BMW should have in the first place!

Just 1 question, does anyone have a 2.8 with Xenon lights? Does it also come with the LED taillights? Would be quite sad if mine didn't.
Wow, this makes me really hate my dealership. I ordered my X3 35i on Dec 6th and it's still listed as "on order" on BMWUSA. My CA is full of excuses. Maybe I should cancel my order and go through another dealership.
Appreciate 0