View Single Post
      08-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
CurbBender'90
S
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 S65

X3 Encounter

Hello everyone I would like to share a story that happened to me this morning. So I was driving on 275[Michigan Freeway] and spotted a X3 speeding along in traffic and decided to jump on it. I figured what the heck, I'm in a hurry to get somewhere too. After about 10 mins of driving there was a split in the road in which my exit was approaching ,so I jump on it to get in my right lane. I'm clear up front and see a few cars behind me I passed including the x3 I saw earlier. My exit was coming up and I had to get over to my right one lane to get on the off ramp. As soon as I put my blinker on and check my rear view as I inch over I see the X3 flying up behind me so fast I jump back over. I couldn't believe he was that much in a rush to get off and mind you I'm already doing 80!! At the end the ramp is a light that's already red anyways we both come to, he's going left I go right. I happen to pull up behind a yellow s4, who hesitated to make the right on red turn & when it changed drove off in a steady manner. I just thought to myself how aggressive some BMW drivers are for no reason lol. I'm somewhat a aggressive driver myself but mainly on open road, n don't purposely make maneuvers to interrupt the flow of traffic. Especially in the way he did. Any thoughts?