View Single Post
      08-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #521
AJWilson
First Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D SE

BUYACAR.CO.UK Sucks

Ordered my car through BUYACAR.CO.UK on the 30/12/10. After chasing for information on it, finally told on the 27/07/11 the dealer could not deliver on the order. Due to a fallout with BMW, I was not told the full story. To say i was disappointed is an under statement . They offered to reorder with another dealer with a 24 week estimate for delivery . Told them where to go .
Browsing the BMW website (X3's forsale) noticed a 3.0d M Sport, gave them a phone but that car is a demonstrator and not forsale for at least 3 months.
I asked a silly question " do you have any build slots for a 2.0d " . The reply left me speachless " yes we have a biuld slot in 2 weeks time". .
Ordered new X3 with a few changes. Confirmed today car still on schedule after a revamp of spec .
So anybody thinking of ordering through 3rd party dealers DON'T .
It's not worth the hassle.
Last thing Congrats to Washy on his order .
Alpine White, Black Leather, HUD, Auto, Pro media, Visibility, Climate Comfort,Storage, Cold weather Packs, Pro Loudspeaker system, Sun Protection Glass, Electric Adjust Front Seats, Reversing Camera with Top View, 19" 309's,Variable Damper Control,Variable sport steering, Sports Seats, Sports Steering Wheel. Re-ordered 27/7/11, Arrived 28/9/11
Appreciate 0