Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAdams2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive View Post
Kudos. I'm no shrink, but this is the most definitive explanation about your anger you have written. I'm glad you took the time to write it. I hope that BMW reads these forums for their own sake.
Doubtful. Hope this gets resolved for Lotus in a way that we can all have a sigh of relief. Time to see what BMW is really made of. Well, that's what I'm waiting to see anyway...
Hey everyone. Let's remember the OP of this thread--me.

I am extremely disappointed in BMW not being very tactful or responsible regarding Lotus' car, however my problem was the same as his, and BMW was very on point when it came to finding a solution. My car is entirely fixed. The only problem with timing was that my dealership lied to me, and shipping took a while.

But for your sigh of relief, if nobody was paying attention before--the problem is a faulty transfer case. When they replaced my transfer case, the problem disappeared. So you can breathe easy knowing there IS a solution. The only matter is getting BMW to approve it across the board, so part replacement is quick and painless.
Appreciate 0