View Single Post
      10-24-2017, 10:39 AM   #1
airbagit13
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW x3

2017 X3 Msport - Alpine White - A work in progress.

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

I recently bought a 2017 X3 Msport. I've switched out the grille and added two ///M logos on the sides. I also added in those little door lights that project the BMW logo on the floor at night.

Future plans include lowering it 2", replacing the brake caliper covers with M blue colored covers, Wheel Spacers and possibly some carbon fiber for the interior.

Edit: No longer going to lower her. I drive the family around and don't want a bumpier ride. Also, no longer going to get brake cliper covers, I am going to have my brake calipers painted.

Few questions.

Edit: Leaving this here because people responded to it and don't want to confuse anyone.

I was looking at the Eibach Pro Lowering kit but it only lowers it about 1.2" So I am thinking about the H&R Sport Lowering Springs which will give it 2". Anyone with experience with either of these kits? If dropped 2" will I bottom out if I hit bumps? I had an eclipse that was slammed to the floor when I was younger, It rode like crap of course but looked beautiful. Will these lowering kits effect the ride of the car?

My only worry is a voided warranty. I would hate to lower it only to have problems when I bring it into the dealership.

Any help or experiences are appreciated!

Last edited by airbagit13; 11-06-2017 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 0