07-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
BeeMdblU
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F86, F25, G16

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
Totally disagree about the NAV system... i had a B8 A4 (2013) for 2 years before we just got the X3... Same NAV as the Q5... The Entertainment system in the X3 destroys the Audi entertainment system, the Audi systems needs a major overhaul. The stereo/xm navigation is so dated & just so plain & blah... The Entertainment system It's not even in the same ball park.... The screen size is so much smaller, no album art, no split screen, no AD2P for bluetooth streaming, No BMW apps... I can go on & on & on if you want me too...

Hmmm... a fully loaded X3 35 is about $57k... when i priced out fully loaded Q5's i didn't get in that same area...

We drove them all & was disappointed in everything but the X3 & Audi in terms of driving.... but the X3 Entertainment was night & day better than Audi...
I hate to disagree with you but owning a 2010 B8 with Nav I preferred it's MMI compared to my X3, I thought it was easier and made more sense specially with wheel controls and what not, that being said the MMI with the nav package was superior to regular MMI, I'm not sure which one you experienced
Appreciate 0