View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Greg2010
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X1 sDrive28i

Picked it up a couple of weeks ago after placing the order in mid January. It took about 5-6 weeks from order to delivery (was told that the hold up was due to the planned production run of 35i engines).

Prior to ordering, I spent a couple of weekends looking at a few others (including the Audi Q5, Acura RDX, JGC, X1, and X3...but decided on the X3 after a few minutes into the test drive

Here's what I got:
2013 X3 35i BSM/ Black interior/Stainless
Weather I/II
DHP
MSport
Premium
Tech
Sound
Apps

Received a pretty good deal from Northwest BMW (BMWDavid) in MD...and was able to take advantage of the holiday, customer loyalty, and two other BMWFS incentives.

So far, really enjoying the additional room and smoother ride (and no more worries about scraping the front end of the 335 after going over speed bumps or dodging pot holes to avoid bending the rims -- but I have to admit, I do miss the extra handling and performance).

Looking forward to contributing to forum...and very much appreciate the info and experiences in helping me make the decision!
Attached Images

SOLD - 2013 X3 35i l BSM l MSport l DHP l Premium l Sound l Tech l CW/CWII l Apps l 35% Tint

SOLD - 2010 E92 335 X-drive l BSM l MSport l Steptronic l Premium l CW l Logic 7 l Confort l Nav l KW-V1s l 35% Tint
Appreciate 0