07-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #10
stumblingtrout
Inspector Gadget
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY14 X3 35d M

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandPete View Post
In the 5-series do you have the optional Tyre Pressure Monitor? Or are you saying the standard TPWS system is now picking up an individual wheel and displaying it on the screen. Orange or red?

I can't see why on the latest cars with visual display, where there is a definite failure on one tyre, the specific wheel shouldn't be identified and displayed.

HighlandPete
Pass - it was a 2011 (11 plate) 530d M Sport with 19" wheels... I bought it used, and have since traded it in for the X3... Which I thought has the monitoring system as I saw someone mention that there is a coding thing to display the individual PSI?
MY14 X3 35d M-Sport. Born 19/04/13, Delivered 31/05/13. Alpine White, Red Brown Leather, Brushed Aluminium, 19" 369 Alloys, BMW Media - Professional, Visibility Package, Access Package, Electric Seats w/ Lumbar, Variable Damper Control, Panoramic Roof, Extended Storage, HUD & Black Panel Dash, DAB, Reversing Camera & Top View, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Rear Seats, Apps, Internet, BMW Loudspeaker Professional... & More.
Appreciate 0