View Single Post
      04-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Question M Sport Package: Some confusing details

I have an M Sport on order and I know I'll be thrilled with it regardless, but before I build up my expectation for a few of the details of the package, only to be disappointed at delivery - I am wondering if anyone has any legitimate detailed answers to some of the questions that are confusing me and others. Even the BMW information seems misleading and vague at times, and the launch photos are so old it is hard to tell what has changed and what is for the US market, etc.

1. Package contains "Sports suspension delete". This I know to be true, but does that mean that it INCLUDES DDC (Dynamic Damping Control)? The package list, even on the BMW order form does not specify.

2. Is Variable Sport Steering still part of the package?

3. Do the 369M wheels (19" on 35i) come as a staggared set or are they all 18.5" due to the all season tires. Pretty sure I know the answer, but it's still speculation.

All this will be much easier once someone somewhere in the US finally takes delivery of an M Sport.... but until then, just trying to find some solid information.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0